|This electronic flyer highlights our capabilities
and activities in the area of Lubricant Performance Trend Analysis.
Please sign our guestbook.
information, e-mail Janet
Barker, Southwest Research Institute.
Lubricant Performance Trend Analysis
Longevity, dependability, and smooth operation are important to
all modes of transportation. For vehicles to last a long time, start on command, and run
efficiently, a quality lubricant must be used.
Southwest Research Institute has developed and proven a system
for trend analysis of a variety of lubricants extracted from many different types of
fleets. Information about the lubricant performance in a variety of operational conditions
can help fleet owners:
- Predict maintenance intervals
- Spot trouble areas
- Prevent unneeded maintenance
- Improve vehicle life
- Track vehicle operation and performance
Fleets that can be monitored for lubricant quality and analysis
- Multi-axled vehicles
- Off-road equipment
- Passenger car fleets
- Natural gas engine vehicles
- Stationary generators
Southwest Research Institute's trend analysis program offers a
complete and comprehensive low-cost program that includes:
For more information about lubricant performance trend analysis, contact Janet Barker, Petroleum
Products Research Department, Fuels and Lubricants Research Division, Southwest Research Institute, P.O. Drawer 28510, San
Antonio, Texas 78228-0510, Phone (210) 522-6924, Fax (210) 522-3658.
- A completely customized program for each client
- Custom-designed sample kits
- Pre-paid mailers
- In-line sampling (when required)
- On-site assistance and monitoring
- Three-day ultrasound of test results
- Multiple reports available to multiple locations
- Determination of baseline for each engine type
- Availability of various forms of communication
Fuels and Lubricants Research