Our professionals bring improved quality, greater customer satisfaction, a safer workplace, increased energy efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
Our customers are companies interested in meeting challenges and gaining new opportunities. Their aim may be to address a short-term need: cutting costs, solving a quality issue, selecting new equipment. Or the company may already have a more strategic focus: adopting a quality system, implementing an MRP system, assessing its product line. We are committed to delivering technical assistance and training to companies of any size. Customers typically employ 50 or more workers, although we frequently work with smaller firms focused on becoming more competitive.
- A Lean Transformation is Taking Place at New Era Publishing
- KLN Steel Products Implements ERP System
- TMAC Assists Taprite-Fassco Company with Lean Transformation
- Continuous Improvement at San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
- Kanbans Boost Productivity at San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
- San Antonio Farms Gives Its Salsa a “Lean” Flavor
- UEMC Inc. Gets Big Gains From Lean Training
- Victoria Independent School District Lessening Delays
- Mensor Corporation Becomes ISO 9001 Registered
- S.A. Aerotec Scientific, Inc. Achieving AS9100 Registration
- Sunbelt Design Implements AS9100C Quality Management System for Future Growth
- TMAC Facilitates Athena Manufacturing’s Rapid Sales Growth Through Quality System Deployment
- Weed Instrument Wins at Quality, Cost and Speed
- San Antonio E3 Case Study: San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
- San Antonio E3 Case Study: UEMC “Now Hiring”
- Southern Folger Unlocks the Tools to Energy Management
Innovation & Technology
TMAC South Central
Texas cities in the South Central TMAC Region include: Austin, Georgetown, New Braunfels, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, San Marcos, Seguin, Temple, Uvalde, Victoria, and Waco.
six sigma • green belt certification • lean manufacturing • lean healthcare • manufacturing assistance • process improvement • lean six sigma • black belt certification • lean training • quality system • facility layout • TPM • kanban/pull systems • sustainable manufacturing • E3 • Lean, Clean and Energy