Compressor piping system design training courses are offered annually at SwRI.
A Controlling Pulsations Short Course Class
A trainer for a Short Course on Controlling Pulsations offered by SwRI.
DDifferent sections within SwRI’s Machinery Program offer the following Conferences, Short Courses, and Workshops:
- Introduction to Numerical Propulsion system Simulation (NPSS)
- Introduction to In-Field Vibration and Performance Testing
- Gas Turbine and Compressor Training Week
- Lateral and Torsional Rotordynamics for Centrifugal and Reciprocating Machinery
- Pulsation and Vibration in Piping Systems
See upcoming event dates and get additional information HERE.
These events are conducted annually at Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) in San Antonio, Texas. Individual course curriculum may be customized to fit your operation, personnel, experience and background and time availability. Web-based training sessions for remote operations and pre-taped audio/video sessions are also available.
Active participation, hands-on exercises, lab demonstrations and class working examples help to ensure participants walk away with a thorough understanding of the physics and mechanisms involved in compressor operation and testing and piping system design.
Contact us for more information about our training courses or how you can contract with SwRI for direct training. We can offer you the best approach for solving your training needs.