SwRI GSA Contract Schedules
Southwest Research Institute’s General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules offer streamlined, simple contracting vehicles. The GSA (www.gsa.gov), established by the 1949 Federal Property and Administrative Services Act, provides other federal agencies with the work environment, products, technology, and other services needed to meet their goals. SwRI’s GSA schedules are available online by accessing the hyperlinks below.
For more information, contact SwRI’s Contracts Office.
- GSA Schedule 66 for Laboratory Testing and Analysis Services (Contract GS-07F-6087P)
- GSA Schedule 70 for Information Technology (Contract GS-35F-0533L)
- GSA Schedule 871 for Professional Engineering Services (Contract GS-23F-0006M)
- GSA Alliant Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Contract GS00Q09BGD0051
- GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)