Southwest Research Institute has a long history of supporting veterans and reservists. Our Veterans Recruiting Plan enhances our efforts to hire and retain veterans and reservists as SwRI employees. Veterans of the US military are well educated and trained individuals who are proven leaders, are mission focused, have a strong work ethic, and are team players.
The Institute's goal is to participate in military recruiting events throughout the year. Check out our upcoming recruiting events.
The Employment Operations Section of the Human Resources Department has a dedicated recruiter to take the lead in military recruiting efforts. Please contact our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on employment opportunities at SwRI.
Salaried Military-Friendly Positions
If you have at least a Bachelor's degree, SwRI may be interested in hiring you for a full-time technical, professional or management position.▲ RETURN TO TOP
Hourly Military-Friendly Positions
If you have a high school diploma or equivalent, an associates' degree or continuing education, SwRI may be interested in hiring you for a full-time entry-level or experienced position.▲ RETURN TO TOP
More information for Veterans is provided at the links below:
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
- Texas Veterans Commission
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Texas Workforce Commission, Texas Veterans Leadership Program
- Hero 2 Hired
- US Department of Labor, Veterans Employment and Training Service
- Job Opportunities for Disabled American Veterans
- Department of Defense, Employment Assistance
- Military.com, powered by Monster.com
- VetJobs: America’s Premier Job Board for Veterans
- Security Clearance Jobs
- Transition Assistance Online (Careers for Transitioning Military)
- My Next Move