PSPD-II LAUNCHING SOON
fter successful completion of our PSPD-I consortium, SwRI is planning a follow on program. The kick-off meeting for PSPD-II was held January 12, 2016, in San Antonio, Texas.
The annual membership fee is:
- $75,000 for sensor makers participating with sensors
- $45,000 for any other stakeholders that are not participating with sensors
The following topics were discussed during the kick-off meeting:
- Review of new regulations related to onboard diagnostics (OBD) and particle sensors
- Detailed discussion of three proposed program topics:
- Particle sensor variability and sensitivity near an OBD threshold
- Particle sensor cross sensitivity to ash and other gaseous species in engine exhaust
- Soot particle charge and electrical conductivity in different technology engines
PSPD-II may not be limited to only particle sensors. Companies that make other sensor technologies for gaseous and liquid exhaust products are also encouraged to join.
SwRI is globally recognized for its efforts in the area of particle emissions research. Our unique capabilities and experience in engine emissions particle science and technology enable us to offer the best services available to our clients.
PSPD Member Portal