SwRI offers a variety of COMINT and geolocation products for mobile applications. Systems for land and airborne applications pack a powerful processing capability into a reduced size, weight, and power (SWaP) form factor. SwRI can provide the full hardware suite, or integrate SwRI software and firmware libraries into third-party hardware.
Direction Finding antenna arrays can be tailored to covertly conform to the platform exterior or fit into a platform's inner cavities. The SwRI arrays for mobile platforms are lightweight and low-cost and capable of being applied across multiple platforms with a single DF calibration.
- Tactical and strategic missions
- Frequency coverage 2 MHz – 3 GHz (expandable to 6 GHz)
- Direction finding (DF)
- Time difference of arrival (TDOA)
- Frequency difference of arrival (FDOA)
- Targeting accuracy geolocation & fixing
- Automatic active channel detection
- Automatic signal recognition, demodulation, and decoding
- Rich suite of operator displays, including frequency scan schedules, mapping, streaming and waterfall spectrums, audio, post-facto signal analysis, etc.
SwRI designs, deploys, and supports COMINT/DF systems on a variety of platforms including:
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Manned fixed wing aircraft
- Commercial vehicles
- Military vehicles