The International Multiphase Flow Separation Symposium will take place April 25-26, 2018, at Southwest Research Institute, 6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, Texas 78238. Please contact Steven Green at +1 210 522 3519 or Teresa Walvoord at +1 210 522 3520 with any questions.
Symposium Chairperson: Steven Green
SwRI Organizing Committee: Griffin Beck, Chris Buckingham (retired), Amy McCleney, Ph.D., Seth Nelson, Kevin Supak
SwRI Symposium Liaisons: Joyce Boyce, Teresa Walvoord
Industry Technical Committee:
- Ansor Gaebler, Sulzer Chemtech Ltd.
- José Gilarranz, Dresser-Rand Company, A Siemens Business
- Ed Grave, Separation Technologies Solutions, LLC
- Phaneendra Kondapi, University of Houston
- Spencer Oulman, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
- Jimmie Riesenberg, Chevron Energy Technology Company
- Mayela Rivero, Total E&P Research & Technology USA, LLC
- Jay Stell, Schultz Process Services, Inc.
- Victor van Asperen, TechnipFMC
- Norman Yeh, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
Southwest Research Institute
SwRI is an independent, nonprofit, applied research and development organization based in San Antonio, Texas, with nearly 2,700 employees and an annual research volume of $559 million. In 2018, SwRI celebrates 71 years of benefiting government, industry, and the public through innovative R&D.
Get to know San Antonio
Learn more about historic San Antonio and the city's many themed attractions at Visit San Antonio. IMFS2 takes place during the annual Fiesta celebration, drawing people from around the world to partake in the Alamo City’s unique culture, food, and arts traditions. San Antonio is also celebrating its Tricentennial in 2018 with events and exhibits commemorating its 300-year history from the Spanish missions to the Battle of the Alamo and beyond.
Attendees are responsible for making hotel reservations. We've provided links to hotels close to Southwest Research Institute, and hotels on the San Antonio River Walk on the Registration Information page.