The International Multiphase Flow Separation Symposium will take place April 30-May 1, 2019, at Southwest Research Institute, 6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, Texas 78238. Please contact Steven Green at +1 210 522 3519 or Teresa Walvoord at +1 210 522 3520 with any questions.
Symposium Chairperson: Steven Green
SwRI Organizing Committee: Kevin Supak, Seth Nelson, Amy McCleney, Terry Grimley
SwRI Symposium Liaisons: Teresa Walvoord
Industry Technical Committee:
- Karl Anderson, Shell
- Ansor Gaebler, Sulzer Chemtech Ltd.
- Wally Georgie, Maxoil Consultancy
- José Gilarranz, Dresser-Rand Company, A Siemens Business
- Edward Grave, Separation Technologies Solutions, LLC
- Phaneendra Kondapi, University of Houston
- Doug McCammon, Shell
- Spencer Oulman, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
- Jimmie Riesenberg, Chevron Energy Technology Company
- Jay Stell, Schultz Process Services, Inc.
- Ken Winston, Jonell Filtration
- Norman Yeh, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
Southwest Research Institute
SwRI is an independent, nonprofit, applied research and development organization based in San Antonio, Texas, with nearly 2,600 employees and an annual research volume of $583 million. In 2019, SwRI celebrates 72 years of benefiting government, industry, and the public through innovative R&D.
Get to know San Antonio
Learn more about historic San Antonio and the city's many themed attractions at Visit San Antonio. San Antonio recently celebrated its Tricentennial.
Attendees are responsible for making hotel reservations. We've provided links to hotels close to Southwest Research Institute, and hotels on the San Antonio River Walk on the Registration Information page.