2019 International Human Performance Summit
The International Human Performance Summit will be held July 18-19 on the campus of Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) in San Antonio, Texas, USA. The objective of the Summit, now in its third year, is to provide attendees evidence-based, actionable information that can be put into practice. Each speaker will have 45 minutes for their presentation plus 10 minutes for Q&A, allowing ample time to “dig deep” into their areas of expertise.
2019 IHPS Speakers & Topics
- Stuart Phillips (Nutrition, McMaster University)
- Amy Kruse (Neuroscience and Human potential, Platypus Institute)
- Luke Bongiorno (Pain Management, NOI Group)
- Roger Enoka (Neuromuscular fatigue, University of Colorado Boulder)
- Keith Baar (Tissue remodeling, UC Davis)
- Jen Rulon (USA and Triathlon Level 1 Coach)
- Dan Nicolella (Advanced Technology for Human Performance Assessment, SwRI)
This event attracts attendees from professional and collegiate sports teams, military special operations, universities, human performance R&D organizations, and other fields interested in elite performance. This format allows attendees to hear from outstanding speakers while also gaining unique insights from fellow attendees, which helps inspire novel approaches to human performance applications. Additional topics to be covered include:
- Strength & Conditioning
- Motor Learning and Decision Making
- Performance Technology
Call for Posters
Submit research abstracts by June 24 for an opportunity to present posters during the IHPS networking session.
Cost & Registration
Registration includes two days of interactive presentations and discussions along with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments. Attendees will have the opportunity to tour SwRI’s world-class facilities to see laboratories used in scientific research from deep sea to deep space R&D. The event grows every year so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Early Bird (Ends May 3): $375
- May 4-30: $450
- June 1-July 17: $550
- On-Site Registration (July 18): $650
- Military Discount: Contact us for information
Contact Kase Saylor or call +1 210 522 3703 with any questions.