Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center (TMAC), a program of SwRI, is hosting an ISO Internal Auditor Training course.
Learn the fundamentals and applications of ISO 9001 Internal Auditing. This two-day internal auditing course covers the recently revised ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Standard, requirements and auditing techniques.
This internal audit training class will benefit individuals participating in an internal audit for the first time; employees of companies interested in implementation or management of ISO QMS; and quality professionals who want a refresher course. No prior audit experience necessary.
Topics covered in this Internal Auditing course will enable you to:
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements.
- Understand the changes in the 9001:2008 revision.
- Plan and conduct effective internal audits.
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual internal audit situations.
- Understand management’s role in the QMS and auditing process.
For more information, please contact Sandra Hawkins.
|ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Webinar|