Free Webinar: Open Source Software for Robotics
Join us Tuesday, March 16, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. (U.S. Central Time)
Host: Matt Robinson
Join us as Matt Robinson discusses the value of leveraging open source software. He will also discuss when it might be appropriate to use proprietary software. Matt touch on the following points:
- What Is Open Source Software
- Open Source Software use for commercial purposes
- Common Open Source licenses I should be aware of
- Open Source Software and vulnerabilities
- Requirements to share code that has been built off Open Source Software
As a leader of a group of roboticists who frequently leverage open source libraries and having come from Industry where proprietary programs were as frequently used, Matt is uniquely suited to discuss both sides of the open/closed source decision making process.
This webinar will leave time at the end for live questions and answers.
For more information, please contact Matt Robinson.