Feb 26, 2024 to Feb 29, 2024
San Antonio, TX, United States
The 8th International Supercritical CO2 Power Cycles Symposium will be held in San Antonio, Texas, February 26-29, 2024.
This is a technical meeting bringing together industry, academia, and government agencies to advance supercritical carbon dioxide power cycle technology. The goal of the symposium is to create a network of expertise and technical understanding in the field.
2024 theme is "The Role of sCO2 in the Global Energy Transition."
This foremost conference for sCO2 Power Cycles features:
- Keynote presentations by industry and government leaders
- Technical papers and tutorials by experts
- Industry and government R&D panel sessions
- Networking reception, lunches, and dinner
- NEW: Opportunity for Technology updates
The symposium will be preceded by a tutorial session and industry-sponsored reception on Monday, February 26, 2024.
For additonal details, visit sco2symposium.com.