You will have the ability to update your submitted application and resume, you will be able to regularly check on the status of your application, and you are able to apply for additional positions as they become available.
SwRI has competitive salaries, comprehensive healthcare benefits, 403(b) retirement plan, flexible work environments, cutting edge technology, internal R&D opportunities and incredible community outreach opportunities. Check out our Benefits Guide.
The core values of Southwest Research Institute are rooted in a commitment to benefit government, industry, and the public through innovative science and technology. Our values start with all our employees and extend to our clients and our impact in the greater community through integrity, innovation, people and stewardship.
Integrity – Fulfilling our mission and serving our clients with excellence, honesty, and accountability.
People – Fostering an employee-centric culture in a safe, inclusive, healthy, and supportive workplace.
Innovation – Solving problems and creating value with novel ideas and multidisciplinary collaborations.
Stewardship – Caring for our communities and protecting the environment now and for the future.
- 25,000 sq. ft. fitness center with personal trainers on staff
- Outdoor fitness equipment and walking track
- Intramural sport fields for soccer, sand volleyball, softball, and basketball
- Cafe featuring a hot-line, grill, salad bar, pizza, deli, desserts, etc.
- Medical clinic free to our staff members (San Antonio location only)
- Employee credit union
- Running, walking, biking, & hiking trails throughout our campus
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer | Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran | Committed to Diversity in the Workplace