Reciprocating compressors and pumps enable the transfer of natural gas across pipeline networks. Thermodynamics, heat, and vibration are among many factors that affect performance of compressors and pumps. SwRI provides world-class design and testing of these systems along with technical support and decades of expertise related to piping and system design, pulsation analyses, rotor blade dynamics, and structural and vibration analyses.
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors: Foundation Integrity
- Acoustic/Pulsation Analyses
- Pulsation & Mechanical Analyses
- Pump Piping System Design
- Thermal Stress Analysis
- Transient Analysis Pulsation Solver (TAPS)
- Mixed Recip/Centrifugal Compressor Station Pulsation Analysis
- Rotordynamic Analysis
- Crankshaft Strain in Large Integral Reciprocating Compressors
- Design Analysis
- Finite Element Dynamic Analysis
- Mechanical Vibration Analysis
For more information about reciprocating compressors and pumps, please contact Ben White at +1 210 522 2554.