Our pharmaceutical formulation development synthesis technology strengths include contract formulation development for pharmaceuticals, along with expertise in a number of synthesis technologies, compounding, molecular imprinting and surface grafting.
Pharmaceutical Formulation Development Technical Strengths
- Pre-formulation- formulation development for small and large molecules, controlled substances, potent compounds, and toxins
- Oral, parenteral dosage forms
- Scale-up and technology transfer
- Microencapsulation – extrusion, fluidized bed, spray drying, liposomes, micelles
- Milling (hammer mill, ball mill, jet mill, bead mill)
- Granulation (fluidized bed coater, spray dryer, pan coater, extrusion)
- Emulsion/Suspension (homogenizer, polymerization, pickering emulsion)
- Specialized dosage forms (implantable delivery systems, sustained release, particle size reduction, protein conjugates and targeted delivery systems)
- Particle engineering – granulation, emulsions, suspensions, electrospinning, core shell particles, polymerization, morphology design.
- Engineering / consulting – custom equipment design and demonstration
- Analytical methods development and validation/qualification