ActiveITS™ is the trusted ATMS platform, developed by Southwest Research Institute, used in more than 20 percent of the nation. It offers a scalable solution with 50+ deployments ranging from 6 to 2,000 field devices. More than 12,000 ITS field devices are managed across these deployments. It is interoperable with more than 60 supported protocols with NTCIP DMS, CCTV, RWIS, and TSS support. Integration costs are reduced due to the spectrum of support and standards use. ActiveITS supports the following deployments and devices.
Top Solutions Provider in the ATMs Industry
Southwest Research Institute offers current clients a unique ATMS solution, the best overall value, and the lowest risk and solution in the ITS industry. Working with SwRI is low risk because we:
- Offer 100% on-time and on-budget ATMS project delivery
- Provide 24/7 client support and operate under various SLAs
- Have zero liquidated damages assessed over 20 years supporting clients
- Have never been removed from a state due to poor performance
- Consistently win recompetes in the locations the system is deployed
- Employ 75+ diversified staff working on ATMS, CV and AV projects for customers in the U.S. and internationally
- Partnered with state DOTs since 1998 to provide their ATMS, maintenance and other operation needs
- Participate in the ITS industry – engaged on standards committees, serve on industry panels and are highly aware of industry trends
With more than 20 years of proven reliability on more than 10,000 miles of managed roadway, this fully integrated, ATMS platform is deployed in more than 20 percent of the nation and trusted in nine of the largest U.S. cities, including Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, Austin, Jacksonville and Fort Worth.
SwRI’s trusted expertise enables us to maintain contracts with our clients for decades.
Complete form to contact ActiveITS or call +1 210 522 6060.