ActiveVision applies advanced computer vision and machine learning capabilities to detect and report actionable traffic condition changes. It can be integrated into a variety of intelligent transportation systems (ITS), using existing traffic cameras to analyze anomalies affecting roadway traffic.
- Constantly observes traffic camera feeds and generates traffic condition alerts
- No human monitoring required
- Cost-effective for city governments and municipalities
- Subscription-based solution
- Software upgrades at no added cost
- Improves safety for rural highways, urban intersections, and pedestrian walkways
Third Party Applications
- Cell phone text alerts
- 511 ATIS systems
- ATMS systems
- Mobile app integration
ActiveVision was developed at Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), an independent R&D organization and leader in ITS solutions. For more information, contact Dan Rossiter or call +1 210 522 3451.
- ActiveVision Flyer
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Advanced Transportation Management System (ATMS)
- Logistics & Transportation Systems
- Connected Vehicle Technologies
- Perception Technologies for Dynamic Environments
Or call ActiveVision at +1 210 522 3451.