November 17, 2022 — Registration is now open for the 2023 Next-generation Suborbital Researchers Conference (NSRC-2023), happening February 27 to March 1 in Broomfield, Colorado.
NSRC is the premier conference for researchers and educators interested in commercial suborbital reusable vehicles. It provides in-depth NASA, FAA, flight provider and spaceport briefings, as well as extensive presentation and networking opportunities for researchers and educators, as well as companies involved with next-generation suborbital platforms, both robotic and those with human crews. Organized by Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) and the Commercial Spaceflight Federation (CSF), NSRC-2023 will feature presentations, panel discussions, workshops, local aerospace company tours, poster presentations and extensive networking opportunities.
The conference, led and organized by the Southwest Research Institute and the Commercial Spaceflight Federation, now has over two dozen industry, academic, and agency sponsors. Sponsorship opportunities for the 2023 conference are still available. To view the sponsorship matrix and current list of sponsors, please visit https://nsrc.boulder.swri.edu/sponsorship-opportunities/.
The three-day NSRC-2023 conference will include keynote and invited talks, individual flight provider workshops, and contributed talks by researchers and educators. It will also feature a reception for sponsors and VIPs.
A sampling of NSRC-2023’s keynote speakers include:
- Kelvin Coleman, Associate Administrator of the FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation
- Addie Dove, Chair of the Commercial Spaceflight Federations SARG suborbital applications group
- Karina Drees, President of the Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- Chris Gerace, NASA Suborbital Commercial Crew Program Integrated Performance Manager
- Matt Gohd, President of Zero Gravity Corporation
- Ryan Hartman, President and CEO of World View Enterprises
- Gary Lai, Blue Origin New Shepard Architect and Suborbital Commercial Astronaut
- Mike Moses, President for Missions and Safety of Virgin Galactic
- Ray Lugo, Executive Director of the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)
- Jim Reuter, Associate Administrator of NASA Space Technology Mission Directorate
NSRC-2023 is soliciting abstracts through January 15, 2023. To submit an abstract for a contributed talk or poster, or to request exhibit space, visit the NSRC 2023 website at https://nsrc.swri.org.