PIMS is available on a cloud application basis, or as a site license.
Cloud Application (hosted by SwRI)
- The PIMS web application is hosted by SwRI as a cloud application for a subscription fee
- Pricing is based on the requested level of external access
- The PIMS software engineering team maintains and updates the PIMS web application
Site License (hosted by the client)
- The PIMS application is hosted by an external client on their servers
- SwRI provides installation support
- The client pays an annual maintenance fee for software updates, patches and support
- The client provides a system administrator point of contact for maintenance and updates
1Prior to authorizing a site-license installation, or subscription access to the SwRI site, SwRI will confirm that the export/installation/access does not violate U.S. law, that the requesting party is not subject to debarment or any other export restriction imposed by any agency of the U.S. Government. This also includes a review of U.S organizations.
This page describes PIMS version 6.5.1.