For more than 40 years, state-of-the-art technical solutions to fluid dynamics and multiphase flow problems for the oil and gas industry have been provided by SwRI.
Types of Projects
Engineers have successfully completed a wide variety of projects ranging from efficient and safe extraction of fossil fuels to delivery of oil and gas goods to consumers.
Technical Solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry
SwRI has provided numerous technical solutions to problems arising in oil and gas drilling and completion operations, including:
- Sand control screen plugging and erosion testing
- Gravel packing methods
- Novel drilling fluids
- Prototype design and hardware fabrication
- Downhole equipment design and delivery
- Deviated wellbore cleaning
- Fall velocities of drill cuttings
We also provide a diverse array of oil and gas production solutions, including work in the following areas:
- Multiphase and wet gas metering
- Hydrate blockage and remediation
- Flow assurance
- Separation and mixing
- Multiphase pump testing
- Subsea pipeline design
For more information, please contact Flavia Viana, Ph.D., at +1 210 522 6712.