All third-party testing activities performed at the Flow Component Testing Facilities (FCTF) are subject to compliance with the FCTF Quality Manual, which conforms to the safety and quality requirements outlined in the following documents:
- API specification Q1, specification for quality programs for the petroleum, petrochemical, and natural gas industry
- ISO 9001, quality management systems
- ISO/IEC 17025, general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO 45001, occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 14001, environmental management systems
Flow Component Test Facilities ISO 14001 Accreditation
SwRI is registered with ISO for ISO 14001 as it applies to work performed in the Flow Component Testing Facilities. (Registration No. C0317387-EM5)
API Testing Accreditation
SwRI is registered with API for API Specification Q1 as it applies to third party validation testing services per specifications API 14A and API 6AV1 (Registration No. Q1-3729).
For more information about fluids engineering quality control and safety, please contact Shane Siebenaler at +1 210 522 5758.