Whether or not cyber risk management is being mandated by your customers or not, it is your first line of defense to help protect against and mitigate the damage from cyber security attacks. This is especially challenging for traditional manufacturers. This webinar is an overview of the concepts and challenges as well at the compliance standards you may use to help understand and manage cyber risks. No matter where you are in your journey towards improving cybersecurity, TMAC’s live webinar will help you understand:
- Manufacturing specific considerations for cybersecurity
- Resources to help guide implementation of cybersecurity in a traditional manufacturing environment.
- Cybersecurity as a risk management program and its relationship to the Quality Management System and the Environmental, Health and Safety program.
- The basics of three cybersecurity standards:
- NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework (SP NIST 800-171)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- ISO 27001
- Basic things to look for and do now to improve cybersecurity
September 24, 2020
Live online webinar
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Free, requires registration
For more information, please contact Sandra Hawkins.