The NASGRO Consortium is a group of companies that provide sustaining guidance and support for NASGRO development. Consortium participants identify and prioritize desired new NASGRO capabilities while providing a stable revenue stream to accelerate NASGRO enhancements.
The Consortium is organized in three-year cycles. Participating companies make a three-year financial commitment with the option to renew at the end of each cycle. The first NASGRO Consortium cycle began in 2001, and the seventh cycle (2019-2022) has just begun. New participants are still being accepted for this new cycle through early 2020. Companies can participate at a single geographical site, two sites, or an unlimited number of sites (with a substantial discount on participation fees).
Benefits of Consortium Participation
- Site license(s) for the current version of NASGRO
- Automatic upgrades to new NASGRO versions as they are released
- Exclusive access to developmental (alpha and beta) versions
- Technical support from the NASGRO team by phone/email as needed
- Direct input on the selection of new NASGRO capabilities and methods
- Discounted tuition for NASGRO training courses conducted at SwRI
- Interaction with peer organizations and leading technical experts in fracture mechanics and structural integrity analysis
- Formal recognition as a sustaining NASGRO partner
Consortium Participation Fees
NASGRO Consortium participation fees for the seventh cycle (2019-2022) are as follows:
- A company using NASGRO at a single site pays $28,000 annually
- A company using NASGRO at two sites pays $56,000 annually
- A company using NASGRO at three or more sites worldwide pays $69,500 annually
SwRI reserves the right to make all final determinations of participant classification (e.g., definitions of “sites”).
Or call Craig McClung at +1 210 522 3323 for more information about Consortium participation.